Wikipedia

Search results

Thursday, November 12, 2020

The Devil King and I - Chapter 5

 She isn't sure is she should trust Morfran or not, but she spotted him in the hallways when she got out from her bedroom. "I guess, wether to trust or not, we'll find out", she thought. She usually doesn't spontaneously get random numbers from guys or go on hookups. She felt crappier that was manipulated and have been took advantaged of while being drunk. she realizes that at least he didn;t raped her at the tavern. "Wouldn't Beezel kill you if he finds you here?" Fuschia snapped. "I told you, I will look after you" he said reassuringly. Like the cheshire cat from Alice and Wonderland, he disappeared letting his smiling teeth floating in the air smiling at her. She continued walking and hears " look to your left!"

and she looks, the teeth were still following. Like he said, she understood he was following her. They both took the elevator and went down to the dining hall. She open te door and took a seat in the grand table. She sees a fish waiter coming in to take her order. Then Morfran whispers in his full form "Bigger than I thought". "Why are you being nice to me?" she just had to ask. He then stopped and looked at her seriously: "Look......You remind me of a mortal girl that I used to be in love with and...she was one of his pets once." "Did she?" "Yes...She jumped off the cliffs because she couldn't take it anymore."A pig waiter came in to bring in drinks, and then came back to give Morfran a drnk. Morfran continued:" Seeing you, I felt like it was my responsibility to help you out and not have you share the same as she did..." "She was smart...much smarter than all the others, thats what made her different. She told me that she used to be a student to become a College professor for anthropology while I sneeked a conversation with her behind his back. He doesn't totally hate me, but doesnt totally trusts me either." As they, Morfran and Fuschia were friendly chatting away, a woman scream was echoing the hallways. A scream of pain and of someone pleading for mercy like a resistant slave. Both Fuschia and Morfran ran to the hallways and see a poor young woman with a leash around her neck being dragged in the direction towards the throne room dramatically. 

"Oh my," said Fuschia.

"Yup", said Morfran in his teeth form, "You can call me 'M', by the way. 'Morfran' is ugly"

They both stared at the traumatic scene and Fuschia said: "What happens when they pass away?"

"Don't know, that depends on the Devil King's mood."

" Maybe we should try releasing her?" said Fuschia as she starts to maker her way to the new prisoner as M groans.